Saturday, May 20, 2017




5/19/2017

Dr Benjamin Maxson  813 387 9890    6117 Gunn Hwy Tampa Florida.

Visited with Dr Maxson and explained that I had tendon tears in my pelvic cage from a reaction to the drug Cipro. He seemed to discount my story and x-rayed me for bone troubles when I explained that I had many painful spots throughout my pelvic cage.  I had a USB drive with me that I made for my primary care doctor and loaned it to him and gave him a self addressed envelope so he could copy and return it. 3 weeks later nothing but promises from his staff. No report from him to give to my primary care doctor.  I have two more appointments coming up shortly and need these reports nada nada. Very very disappointing.

He claims to be a holistic doctor but gives the term hole a new meaning.


4 weeks later the USB drive arrived after his staff saw my report on Yelp.
Still no report on his x-ray study and might have been useful at two later Doctors appointments. My DVD still not returned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment